Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Answers to Cheri's Tag

Here are my answers to my tag from Cheri... Is it bad that I dont know 5 other people with a blog to tag :(


Yourself: tired
Your Hair: just cut
Your Favorite Item: family
Your Dream Last Night:pee too much to dream
Your favorite Drink:Iced Mocha
Your Dream Car: 69 VW bug
Room You Are In:dining room/ bowling alley/ livingroom
Your Fear: clowns
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Who knows where Adams job will have us. Im sure it wont be here though
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: Adam and Addison
You're Not: very outgoing
One of Your Wish List Items: a new sling
The Last Thing You Did: let the dog in
You Are Wearing:capris and a tank
Your Favorite Weather: sunny and about 70 Degrees
Your Favorite Book: Summer sisters
Last Thing You Ate: Gold fish crackers
Your Life: Blessed
Your Mood: tired
What Are You Thinking About Right Now:If my friend will get back to me about going to get pedicures
What Are You Doing At The Moment: listening to Addison sing at the top of her lungs while she is coloring
Relationship Status:Happily Married

1 comment:

C.Thompson said...

Thanks for playing along. I enjoyed reading your responses.