Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Monday


We have had a pretty good week at the Conder house. both kids are still alive! Addison has been very trying on me recently. One minute she is as sweet as can be and the next she is just rotten. As I have said many many times before, " this too shall pass". Zion started cereal this week. He has been watching every bite that goes into our mouths so why not try with him, So far so good.
Friday night my mom volunteered to watch the kids for us while we went to dinner. We ended up going to the "Dutch Cafe" oh my gosh, it is fantastic. If you are ever near Peru by the base you must go there! It is the best Amish cooking!

Saturday we were able to meet up with my good Friend Melissa and her little boy Corey while they were in town from Chicago. It was great catching up with her and watching the kids play.









Nothing else new..

4 comments:

Justin, Haley, Jayden, Lynnsey, Sydney said...

Did you try the pie at Dutch Cafe?! if not go back just to get a piece of pie! :)

Abrah said...

Well, I only live about 10 minutes from the Dutch Cafe, so I guess I should try it out. I have heard good things, but never actually gone there. I will do very soon...or maybe I shouldn't...I might get addicted! :)

Lateshia said...

Love the pictures! You guys are too cute! I can't believe how big your kiddies are already!

MamaSnapped said...

Girl, you look like a teenager in that pic!

Zion looks like a little Addy in that diaper pic! He's a cutie!!