Monday, October 20, 2008

One week down

One week down and two pounds lost. Im pretty proud of myself. I ran a mile and a half on Monday, I actually ran the entire time, Walked 2.5 miles on Tuesday, 30 minutes on the Eliptical on Wednesday and Friday. Not only does it feel good to work out but it also gives me a chance to get out of the house kid free. I just wish I had more then a half hour to do it, I go over Adams lunch hour. Oh well I will take what I get.

Addison is also doing pretty well potty training, she has actually started to tell us when she has to go when we are in public, so that makes it nice. There is nothing like spinting through the store in search of a potty.

My computer is about ready to die! It has some virus on it that isnt allowing me to upload my pictures. So once I burn all of my pictures an music to a disk I think I will insert the reboot disk and have a new computer. Unless someone has a better solution to my problem....

1 comment:

Diane said...

Good job on taking off the lbs. Im so jealous of you. I can't run and breathe at the same time and I don't have enough time with my men at home the way it is so I feel bad going to the gym. How I'd love to go to the gym. Maybe when we move I'll get more time, not to mention a closer gym.