Friday, July 25, 2008

Single Digits



I cant believe that I only have 9 days until this little guy is due to make his appearance. I think that I am ready! Then again I worried about going from having one baby to having 2 its kind of a scary thought considering how much of a mamas girl Addison is. I think she is going to have a hard time adjusting to me having to hold the baby and nursing and she not being able to sit on my lap all the time. Im sure it will be rough on all of us for a while. Oh well Im ready for the challange. Im also ready to have my body back and to be able to enjoy the rest of the summer. I hate haveing to stay close just in case. I would love to be on the lake right now Skiing and playing on the jet skiis but I dont think that would be such a good idea. Maybe here in a few weeks. It doesnt help either that the family is all in Michigan on Vacation while Im sitting here waiting. poor planning on my part.

2 comments:

- Mighty B said...

Having two is both a lot easier and a lot harder...you'll understand when he gets here! But you'll be awesome. Addison will adjust - she'll love her little brother!

Abrah said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!